|For Participants||Call for Proposals - 2016||Online Registration (Coming Soon)||Download Registration Form Here (Coming Soon)||Information Flyer (Coming Soon)||For Vendors||Exhibitor Letter (Coming Soon)||Exhibitor Registration Form (Coming Soon)||Exhibitor Online Registration (Coming Soon)|
OCTELA Spring Conference 2017
Diversity: Recognizing and Nurturing the Masterpieces Within All of Our Students
February 3-4, 2017
2017 Call for Proposals
Diversity: Recognizing and Nurturing Masterpieces
Please use this web-based form to submit your proposal for the OCTELA 2017 Conference. OCTELA seeks presentation proposals featuring best practices from your classroom.
All topics are welcome and we are especially interested in presentation proposals that address K-12 teachers which include differentiation, cultural, and gender sensitivity.
- To learn inspiring ways of teaching reading and writing for all students.
- To share successful ideas to meet state standards.
- To broaden teacher perspectives of meeting students' needs.
- To reignite the passion for teaching.
- To collaborate with colleagues from across the state.
IF YOUR PROPOSAL IS ACCEPTED, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE DAY YOU WILL PRESENT.